The Center for Globalization Studies in an Urban World supports research and teaching on globalization — at Penn and beyond. It provides an annotated listing of current and accumulated data, projects-in-progress, and commentary, published and unpublished, accompanied by methodological and theoretical discussion.
RSS feeds from globalization research centers
- How Businesses Are Leading Climate Change Innovation
- Are You a Digital Immigrant?
- Crowdfunding Commercial Real Estate — the New Disruptor?
- How Nokia Can Make the Most of the Alcatel-Lucent Deal
- South Africa: Xenophobia in South Africa - a Lack of Visionary Leadership
- LSE Cities Suzi Hall presents at the British Sociological Association Annual Conference 2015
- Configuring Light Australia tour featured on the International Year of Light blog
- How Smart Leadership Revived Chile after an Historic Disaster
- The Petrobras Scandal: Will Brazil Sink Deeper — or Emerge Stronger?
- The ‘Mutual Respect’ That Results When Consumers and Brands Collide
Images of Globalization
Click on a preview image to see a larger version.