The Center for Globalization Studies in an Urban World supports research and teaching on globalization — at Penn and beyond. It provides an annotated listing of current and accumulated data, projects-in-progress, and commentary, published and unpublished, accompanied by methodological and theoretical discussion.
RSS feeds from globalization research centers
- What’s My Dog Thinking? Getting Inside Fido’s Head
- Why the Wells Fargo Hearing Raises More Questions Than It Answers
- RB 454(A): Urban Dimensions in the EU Referendum Vote
- RB 453(Z): World Cities and the Uneven Geographies of Financialization
- RB 452(Z): World Cities under Conditions of Financialized Globalization
- CFP AAG 2017: European Financial Geographies in Flux
- The Right Way to Take Risks — in Business and Life
- How Uncertainty Impacts Funding for Microfinance Organizations
- The Private Equity Outlook in Latin America, India and Africa
- Philipp Rode speaks at the London Design Festival
Images of Globalization
Click on a preview image to see a larger version.