The Center for Globalization Studies in an Urban World supports research and teaching on globalization — at Penn and beyond. It provides an annotated listing of current and accumulated data, projects-in-progress, and commentary, published and unpublished, accompanied by methodological and theoretical discussion.
RSS feeds from globalization research centers
- The Right Way to Do Mobile Marketing
- Transportation and the Cost of Convenience
- The Science of Good Salesmanship
- China Is the De Facto Leader of Globalization
- Peter Griffiths contributes to 2017 Foresight Africa report
- How the South Korean President’s Impeachment Trial Will Impact Businesses
- Can Government Be Run Like a Business?
- Will Canada’s Latest Cap-and-trade Program Fuel More Environmental Protection?
- We Can’t Undo Globalization, But Can Improve It
- Privatizing Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac: How It Can Be Done Effectively
Images of Globalization
Click on a preview image to see a larger version.