The Center for Globalization Studies in an Urban World supports research and teaching on globalization — at Penn and beyond. It provides an annotated listing of current and accumulated data, projects-in-progress, and commentary, published and unpublished, accompanied by methodological and theoretical discussion.
RSS feeds from globalization research centers
- CGD Publication: Measurement Obstacles to Achieving Value for Money at the Global Fund: A Problem Statement
- Development blog: Bad Tax Data, Bad Tax Research? Introducing the New Government Revenue Dataset
- Development blog: Separate Legal Identity and Birth Registration in the Post-2015 Agenda
- New Climate Economy Report launched
- CGD Publication: The State of REDD+ Finance - Working Paper 378
- Development blog: Show Them the Money
- CGD Event: Guns, Drugs, and Military Aid: Exploring Unintended Effects of US Policy in Latin America
- Global Health blog: A Healthy Dose of Good News in Global Health
- Global Health blog: “We Are Running Out of Time” – A Letter from the Front Lines of Ebola
- CGD Publication: Self‐Selection into Credit Markets: Evidence from Agriculture in Mali - Working Paper 377
Images of Globalization
Click on a preview image to see a larger version.