The Center for Globalization Studies in an Urban World supports research and teaching on globalization — at Penn and beyond. It provides an annotated listing of current and accumulated data, projects-in-progress, and commentary, published and unpublished, accompanied by methodological and theoretical discussion.
RSS feeds from globalization research centers
- Interview with Ricky Burdett on Conflicts of an Urban Age
- Brexit Is a Rejection of Globalization
- Brexit Breakdown: What’s the Likely Impact?
- The Net Neutrality Ruling: A New Era for Broadband?
- ‘The Architecture of Collapse’ and the Rising Instability of the Global System
- ‘Y’ Generational Stereotypes Are Bad for Business
- Brexit Uncertainty: What Leaving Would Mean
- Speaker list and conference outline released for Urban Age Venice
- How the Arab Spring Planted Seeds of Innovation in Egypt
- Will Philadelphia’s Soda Tax Deliver on Its Promises?
Images of Globalization
Click on a preview image to see a larger version.