The Center for Globalization Studies in an Urban World supports research and teaching on globalization — at Penn and beyond. It provides an annotated listing of current and accumulated data, projects-in-progress, and commentary, published and unpublished, accompanied by methodological and theoretical discussion.
RSS feeds from globalization research centers
- Unlocking the Three-fold Secret to Great Leadership
- The U.S.-Cuba Thaw: What Are the Next Steps?
- Taking Stock of Dodd-Frank: Hits, Misses and Unfinished Business
- How Puerto Rico Could Emerge from a Default
- Ricky Burdett participated in a debate on The Possible City at The Centre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona
- How Good Habits Can Make You Happier
- Mellon Research Fellow Naomi Roux presents on landscapes of memory in South End, Port Elizabeth, South Africa
- The Greek Drama Takes Another Turn Toward Tragedy … and Uncertainty
- Launch of Urban Governance Survey by LSE Cities, UN Habitat and UCLG Committee on Decentralisation and Local Governance
- Globalization With Chinese Characteristics – What Are the Prospects?
Images of Globalization
Click on a preview image to see a larger version.