The Center for Globalization Studies in an Urban World supports research and teaching on globalization — at Penn and beyond. It provides an annotated listing of current and accumulated data, projects-in-progress, and commentary, published and unpublished, accompanied by methodological and theoretical discussion.
RSS feeds from globalization research centers
- CGD Publication: Deliberative Polling as a Catalyst for Action on Climate Change
- CGD Event: Fatal Assistance
- Where Are All the Women? The Changing Face of Technology
- NIIT Technologies’ Sudhir Chaturvedi: Companies Have to Decide What They Need from Big Data
- Why You May Not Be as Ready for Retirement as You Think
- Rethinking US Foreign Assistance: What Is the Future of USAID’s Global Development Lab? An Interview with Alex Dehgan
- Global Health blog: Data Revolution from the Bottom-Up
- Project 100: Doing Global Urban Research
- When Will the Economy Finally Bounce Back?
- Global Health blog: One Lesson for Ebola from HIV: Donors Must Help Protect Health Workers
Images of Globalization
Click on a preview image to see a larger version.