The Center for Globalization Studies in an Urban World supports research and teaching on globalization — at Penn and beyond. It provides an annotated listing of current and accumulated data, projects-in-progress, and commentary, published and unpublished, accompanied by methodological and theoretical discussion.
RSS feeds from globalization research centers
- CGD Event: More than Growth: Africa and Economic Transformation
- CGD Event: Live Webcast: US Leadership and the International Financial Institutions
- Testing Times for Globalization
- Ricky Burdett at LSE’s Asia Forum in Kuala Lumpur
- LSE Cities World Urban Forum Session
- CGD Event: Reception Honoring Frances Seymour
- Theatrum Mundi hosts CITY RELIGION CAPITALISM with the Haus der Kulturen der Welt, Berlin
- LSE Cities’ Jonathan Silver presented at Southern African Cities Conference at WITS University in Johannesburg
- CGD Publication: What Drives Deforestation and What Stops It? A Meta-Analysis of Spatially Explicit Econometric Studies - Working Paper 361
- Ricky Burdett’s Harvard School of Design lecture now online
Images of Globalization
Click on a preview image to see a larger version.