The Center for Globalization Studies in an Urban World supports research and teaching on globalization — at Penn and beyond. It provides an annotated listing of current and accumulated data, projects-in-progress, and commentary, published and unpublished, accompanied by methodological and theoretical discussion.
RSS feeds from globalization research centers
- Ricky Burdett participates in Centre for London event on 2025 Expo
- Will Rising Heat in the Climate Change Debate Propel Action?
- Airports Commission releases final report
- Jeremy Siegel: How a ‘Grexit’ Could Strengthen the Eurozone
- Will the Eurozone Survive the Latest Greek Tragedy?
- The Supreme Court ACA Ruling: What’s the Prognosis?
- LSE Cities researchers took part in LSE Research Festival 2015 event with Harris Academies students
- What’s Driving Health Insurers’ Merger Mania?
- Dame Tessa Jowell, Professor of Practice at LSE Cities, to Chair public lecture with Julia Gillard
- Will the U.S. Build a Better R&D Tax Credit Regime This Time Around?
Images of Globalization
Click on a preview image to see a larger version.