The Center for Globalization Studies in an Urban World supports research and teaching on globalization — at Penn and beyond. It provides an annotated listing of current and accumulated data, projects-in-progress, and commentary, published and unpublished, accompanied by methodological and theoretical discussion.
RSS feeds from globalization research centers
- How Google’s Rules Can Work In Your Office
- Kiva’s Jessica Jackley: How Entrepreneurs Can Do a Lot with a Little
- Will Obama’s Push for Renewable Energy Get a Tailwind?
- Can China Defuse the Panic over Its Economy?
- Jeremy Siegel on Stocks: This Is a Correction, Not a Bear Market
- LSE Cities Suzanne Hall featured in Architects Journal
- Sizing Up Coca-Cola’s Obesity Research Controversy
- Will the Yuan’s Fall Force China to Re-energize Reforms?
- What’s Behind Google’s Alphabet Restructuring?
- LSE Celebrating Impact event highlights LSE Cities research on creating more liveable cities
Images of Globalization
Click on a preview image to see a larger version.