The Center for Globalization Studies in an Urban World supports research and teaching on globalization — at Penn and beyond. It provides an annotated listing of current and accumulated data, projects-in-progress, and commentary, published and unpublished, accompanied by methodological and theoretical discussion.
RSS feeds from globalization research centers
- CGD Publication: The Health Financing Transition: A Conceptual Framework and Empirical Evidence - Working Paper 358
- CGD Publication: US Policy and Tradeoffs in Promoting International Access to Energy
- Development blog: The R-Word Is Not Dirty
- Rethinking US Foreign Assistance: MCC Could See a Budget Boost for FY2015
- Global Health blog: Three Questions for PEPFAR Nomination Hearing
- Delta’s New Frequent Flyer Policy: Reward Your Best Customers
- Suzi Hall article in COMPAS Anthology of Migration
- CGD Event: Global Health Best Buys
- Rethinking US Foreign Assistance: Is Africa Energy Poverty the Next Big Bipartisan Development Issue?
- Global Health blog: Unanswered Questions on the Global Fund’s New Allocation Methodology
Images of Globalization
Click on a preview image to see a larger version.