The Center for Globalization Studies in an Urban World supports research and teaching on globalization — at Penn and beyond. It provides an annotated listing of current and accumulated data, projects-in-progress, and commentary, published and unpublished, accompanied by methodological and theoretical discussion.
RSS feeds from globalization research centers
- LSE Cities World Urban Forum Session
- CGD Event: Reception Honoring Frances Seymour
- Theatrum Mundi hosts CITY RELIGION CAPITALISM with the Haus der Kulturen der Welt, Berlin
- LSE Cities’ Jonathan Silver presented at Southern African Cities Conference at WITS University in Johannesburg
- Ricky Burdett’s Harvard School of Design lecture now online
- CGD Event: Graduating out of Ultra-Poverty: Evaluations of a Holistic Social Safety Net Program
- LSE Cities World Urban Forum Session: Cities and the New Climate Economy: Infrastructure, Innovation and the Spatial Fix
- RB 433(Z): Functional and Sectoral Division of Labour within Central and Eastern European Countries: Evidence from Greenfield FDI
- LSE Cities’ Fran Tonkiss interviewed in Uncube
- On the Wrong Side of Globalization
Images of Globalization
Click on a preview image to see a larger version.