The Center for Globalization Studies in an Urban World supports research and teaching on globalization — at Penn and beyond. It provides an annotated listing of current and accumulated data, projects-in-progress, and commentary, published and unpublished, accompanied by methodological and theoretical discussion.
RSS feeds from globalization research centers
- Some New Prescriptions for the Health Care Marketplace
- Development blog: Trade Growth Is Slowing; Is Protectionism to Blame?
- Renewed Caution Takes the Air Out of China’s Land Price Market
- CGD Publication: To Charge or Not to Charge: Evidence from a Health Products Experiment in Uganda - Working Paper 387
- Development blog: Giddy Optimism on 2015
- Development blog: Payment by Results: One Size Doesn't Fit All
- CGD Event: Roadblocks, Recovery, and Relapse: A Conversation with Tendai Biti, Former Finance Minister of Zimbabwe
- CGD Event: Predicting Partnerships: Which Countries Will the Millennium Challenge Corporation Select This Year?
- Global Health blog: After Ebola: Five Lessons for Outbreak Response
- Obama’s Internet Neutrality Stance: Net Positive or Negative?
Images of Globalization
Click on a preview image to see a larger version.