The Center for Globalization Studies in an Urban World supports research and teaching on globalization — at Penn and beyond. It provides an annotated listing of current and accumulated data, projects-in-progress, and commentary, published and unpublished, accompanied by methodological and theoretical discussion.
RSS feeds from globalization research centers
- John Nash’s Legacy Lives on in Business Strategy
- LSE Cities Catarina Heeckt wins best in show for LSE Research Festival Exhibition 2015 photography category
- Ed Glaeser, currently Visiting Professor at LSE Cities, featured in The Guardian
- Are Financial Penalties Enough to Deter Banks’ Bad Behavior?
- Social Impact 101: Building Companies That Make a Difference
- Request for proposals for design, delivery and development services for new web app, information architecture and visualisations
- A ‘Dumb Pipe’ No More: What Verizon Wants from AOL
- How Kohl’s Took the Road Less Traveled to Be a National Retailer
- How Reggie Love Got His Presidential Education
- LSE Research Festival 2015 takes place on Thursday 21 May
Images of Globalization
Click on a preview image to see a larger version.