The Center for Globalization Studies in an Urban World supports research and teaching on globalization — at Penn and beyond. It provides an annotated listing of current and accumulated data, projects-in-progress, and commentary, published and unpublished, accompanied by methodological and theoretical discussion.
RSS feeds from globalization research centers
- When Customers Browse Store Shelves, Perception Is Reality
- Alexandra Gomes to present on multi-sensory design at Central St Martins
- Quito Papers film and discussion series launches tonight in Paris
- What Italy’s Referendum Means for Europe
- Why the Coming Jobs Crisis Is Bigger Than You Think
- Can Wells Fargo Repair Its Image Through Arbitration?
- What Would Dismantling Dodd-Frank Mean for Banks and Consumers?
- Ricky Burdett presents on Cities and Health at Harvard University
- The Final Frontier: How Entrepreneurs Cracked the Aerospace Industry
- How Physicians Can Enrich the Doctor-patient Relationship
Images of Globalization
Click on a preview image to see a larger version.