The Center for Globalization Studies in an Urban World supports research and teaching on globalization — at Penn and beyond. It provides an annotated listing of current and accumulated data, projects-in-progress, and commentary, published and unpublished, accompanied by methodological and theoretical discussion.
RSS feeds from globalization research centers
- Why Target’s Big Canadian Expansion Went South
- LSE Cities report on neighbourhood density featured in The Guardian
- Obama’s State of the Union: Game Changer, or Just Another Speech?
- LSE Cities Nuno Ferreira da Cruz featured in welcome message of current Urban Affairs Review issue
- How Income Inequality May Be Hurting Economic Growth
- LSE Cities research on density featured in City AM on Monday 19 January
- LSE Cities Philipp Rode presents at Colloquium on International Comparative Urban Research in Stuttgart
- Expect Select Private Equity Markets Outside the U.S. to Perform Well in 2015
- Opportunities vs. Risks in Cuba: Do Your Homework and Tread Carefully
- Applications now open for LSE Cities Summer Executive Programme on London and Global Cities
Images of Globalization
Click on a preview image to see a larger version.