The Center for Globalization Studies in an Urban World supports research and teaching on globalization — at Penn and beyond. It provides an annotated listing of current and accumulated data, projects-in-progress, and commentary, published and unpublished, accompanied by methodological and theoretical discussion.
RSS feeds from globalization research centers
- CGD Publication: Measurement Obstacles to Achieving Value for Money at the Global Fund: A Problem Statement
- Man vs City: Ricky Burdett in the Economist
- Development blog: Why Quantifying the Value of Tropical Forests Matters for Development
- Adam Greenfield writes for launch issue of The Journal of the London Society
- CGD Publication: The Value of Forest Ecosystem Services to Developing Economies - Working Paper 379
- The U.S. Welcomes Modi, but Will Renewed Investment in India Follow?
- Development blog: Moving on…
- Development blog: Understanding Latin America’s Financial Inclusion Gap
- Rethinking US Foreign Assistance: Running the Hurdles: A Sneak Peek into MCC’s Upcoming Country Eligibility Decisions
- LSE Cities’ Configuring Light launches new project website for ‘Urban Lightscapes/Social Nightscapes‘
Images of Globalization
Click on a preview image to see a larger version.