The Center for Globalization Studies in an Urban World supports research and teaching on globalization — at Penn and beyond. It provides an annotated listing of current and accumulated data, projects-in-progress, and commentary, published and unpublished, accompanied by methodological and theoretical discussion.
RSS feeds from globalization research centers
- CGD Publication: Time-Bound Labor Access to the United States: A Four-Way Win for the Middle Class, Low-Skill Workers, Border Security, and Migrants
- CGD Event: Humanitarianism in Haiti: Visions and Practice
- Development blog: CGD Alumni Set the Bar High
- Development blog: The ‘End of Tax Havens’ – But Will Developing Countries Benefit?
- Philipp Rode presents at Holcim Forum in Mumbai
- Development blog: Are OECD Countries "Getting Away with Murder" on Aid Figures?
- CGD Event: The Eighth Annual Richard H. Sabot Lecture: Technology to Leapfrog Development: The Aadhaar Experience
- Rethinking US Foreign Assistance: Don’t Count the IMF Out on the Hill
- Development blog: The Deployment Dilemma: Where Should We Put Wind and Solar Power?
- Rethinking US Foreign Assistance: The Budget Is Coming: Expectations High for Foreign Aid Reform
Images of Globalization
Click on a preview image to see a larger version.