The Center for Globalization Studies in an Urban World supports research and teaching on globalization — at Penn and beyond. It provides an annotated listing of current and accumulated data, projects-in-progress, and commentary, published and unpublished, accompanied by methodological and theoretical discussion.
RSS feeds from globalization research centers
- How Starbucks Can Stick with ‘Race Together’ — and Get It Right
- How Networking Intelligently Can Help You Get Things Done
- Launch of the NCE Cities Sprawl Subsidy Report by LSE Cities
- LSE Cities Suzi Hall presented at Department of Architecture, ETH Zurich
- McDonald’s Chicken Pledge: A Golden Move?
- Why Bridgeway Capital Gives Away 50% of Profits to Charity
- Finding New Solutions for Managing Global Garbage
- Does Employer-Sponsored Health Insurance Have a Future?
- Suzi Hall presented research project ‘Ordinary Streets’ to Harris Academy students
- Has the Time Come for a Cuban Telecom Boom?
Images of Globalization
Click on a preview image to see a larger version.