The Center for Globalization Studies in an Urban World supports research and teaching on globalization — at Penn and beyond. It provides an annotated listing of current and accumulated data, projects-in-progress, and commentary, published and unpublished, accompanied by methodological and theoretical discussion.
RSS feeds from globalization research centers
- How Close Community Ties Can Drive Online Sales
- Is South Africa Facing More Economic Trouble Ahead?
- Fizzah Sajjad presents on Gender Equity in Transport Planning at the University of Michigan
- How Unconscious Biases Block Effective Interactions
- Why Payday Lending Is Creeping into the Middle Class
- What Turkey’s Referendum Means for the Country’s Future
- Quito Papers film review published by Metropolis Magazine
- Top-line Detox and Strategic, Small Shifts: Lessons from Successful Retailers
- Can United Recover from Its Customer Service Crisis?
- Thirty Years After the Last Major Tax Reform, Is It Time to Retool?
Images of Globalization
Click on a preview image to see a larger version.