The Center for Globalization Studies in an Urban World supports research and teaching on globalization — at Penn and beyond. It provides an annotated listing of current and accumulated data, projects-in-progress, and commentary, published and unpublished, accompanied by methodological and theoretical discussion.
RSS feeds from globalization research centers
- RB 440(Z): Managing and Governing Commodity Chains: The Role of Producer Service Firms in the Secondary Global City of Hamburg
- Will Walmart’s Wage Increase Pay Off?
- The FCC’s Net Neutrality Ruling: Net Gains, Net Losses
- When Using Social Media, Beware the Invisible Audience
- Poor Sports: Is There a New Low in Owners’ and Players’ Behavior?
- LSE Cities Suzi Hall to speak at Next Cities Seminar, Kings College London
- New Fees, Regulations on Tap for Employers of Foreign Workers
- LSE Cities Mona Sloane to speak at New London Architecture event
- Who Will Be the Winners and Losers in the Eurozone Stalemate?
- The HSBC Scandal: A Red Flag for U.S. Regulators?
Images of Globalization
Click on a preview image to see a larger version.