The Center for Globalization Studies in an Urban World supports research and teaching on globalization — at Penn and beyond. It provides an annotated listing of current and accumulated data, projects-in-progress, and commentary, published and unpublished, accompanied by methodological and theoretical discussion.
RSS feeds from globalization research centers
- We launch our LSE Cities Report 2012-14
- Benefits Cuts: Prepare to Work Longer, Save More and Expect Less
- Development blog: Call for Papers: 8th International Conference on Migration and Development
- LSE Cities organises European Metromonitor workshops for London Sixth Formers
- Development blog: Four Futures for International Tax Rules
- Development blog: #Luxleaks: The Reality of Tax ‘Competition’
- The Competition Question at the Heart of the Apple Antitrust Case
- Development blog: 12 Reasons for Climate Optimism This Holiday Season
- Rethinking US Foreign Assistance: CRomnibus Analysis – 8 Takeaways from FY15 SFOPS Appropriations
- LSE Cities Philipp Rode interviewed by The Economist
Images of Globalization
Click on a preview image to see a larger version.