The Center for Globalization Studies in an Urban World supports research and teaching on globalization — at Penn and beyond. It provides an annotated listing of current and accumulated data, projects-in-progress, and commentary, published and unpublished, accompanied by methodological and theoretical discussion.
RSS feeds from globalization research centers
- Why the world wants more porous cities: Richard Sennett in Guardian Cities
- Charitable Giving: What to Know before Donating
- LSE Cities research on urban transport trends featured in Guardian Cities
- Why Cuba Stands Tall in Health Care Metrics
- LSE Cities research on Governance Structures featured in Guardian Cities
- Who owns our cities? Saskia Sassen in Guardian Cities
- Double Jeopardy: Russia Strives to Reintegrate With the West
- The Globalization of America’s Colleges
- LSE Cities Ricky Burdett on why cities are the solution, not the problem in Icon Magazine
- Alejandro Aravena on the role and language of architecture in Guardian Cities
Images of Globalization
Click on a preview image to see a larger version.