The Center for Globalization Studies in an Urban World supports research and teaching on globalization — at Penn and beyond. It provides an annotated listing of current and accumulated data, projects-in-progress, and commentary, published and unpublished, accompanied by methodological and theoretical discussion.
RSS feeds from globalization research centers
- An Imperfect Test: The Problem with Job Performance Appraisals
- Effective Teams and Managers: What Google Has Learned
- A Puerto Rico Primer: Why the Debt Problem Is Our Problem
- Why Federal Regulation Isn’t Enough to Buffer Against Bank Failures
- Chuck That CV: Using Behavioral Science to Recruit the Best Hires
- New York Businesses Are in a Cuban State of Mind
- Beyond 10,000 Hours of Practice: What Experts Do Differently
- ‘How Cities are Governed’ website re-launch
- Is the U.S. Ready for Value-based Pricing of Drugs?
- RB 451(Z): Megaregions Imaginaries: Excursions through a Dialectical Maze
Images of Globalization
Click on a preview image to see a larger version.