The Center for Globalization Studies in an Urban World supports research and teaching on globalization — at Penn and beyond. It provides an annotated listing of current and accumulated data, projects-in-progress, and commentary, published and unpublished, accompanied by methodological and theoretical discussion.
RSS feeds from globalization research centers
- CGD Publication: Measurement Obstacles to Achieving Value for Money at the Global Fund: A Problem Statement
- CGD Publication: Trading Forests: Quantifying the Contribution of Global Commodity Markets to Emissions from Tropical Deforestation - Working Paper 384
- Snapchat and the Liability Conundrum
- Development blog: The Global Trade in Deforestation and Associated Emissions
- CGD Event: 2014 Commitment to Development Award Reception
- Development blog: Saturday Night Live Satirizes Kinky Development
- Development blog: Six Reasons an Ebola Travel Ban Makes Us No Safer — and No Sense
- LSE Cities’ Nuno Ferreira da Cruz’s paper to be presented at ICEGOV 2014
- Ebola: The Dark Side of Globalization
- Global Prosperity Wonkcast: Who Pollutes Most? Surprises in a New US Database - Kevin Ummel
Images of Globalization
Click on a preview image to see a larger version.