The Center for Globalization Studies in an Urban World supports research and teaching on globalization — at Penn and beyond. It provides an annotated listing of current and accumulated data, projects-in-progress, and commentary, published and unpublished, accompanied by methodological and theoretical discussion.
RSS feeds from globalization research centers
- CGD Publication: Measurement Obstacles to Achieving Value for Money at the Global Fund: A Problem Statement
- CGD Publication: The Sudden Rise of Carbon Taxes, 2010–2030
- Global Health blog: UHC in Latin America: Learning from the Past, Planning for the Future
- Is It Time for Your ‘Careercation’?
- Global Health blog: Getting Hospitals Right: Dispatches from Our Cape Town Consultation Session
- CGD Publication: Costing a Data Revolution - Working Paper 383
- HP and the Case for Corporate Spinoffs
- Development blog: Nobel Laureate Jean Tirole’s Five-Step Plan to Fix the Climate
- CGD Event: Putting ‘Pay-for-Performance’ to the Test: The Effects of Rewarding Teacher Attendance in Uganda
- CGD Publication: How Much Will Health Coverage Cost? Future Health Spending Scenarios in Brazil, Chile, and Mexico - Working Paper 382
Images of Globalization
Click on a preview image to see a larger version.