The Center for Globalization Studies in an Urban World supports research and teaching on globalization — at Penn and beyond. It provides an annotated listing of current and accumulated data, projects-in-progress, and commentary, published and unpublished, accompanied by methodological and theoretical discussion.
RSS feeds from globalization research centers
- Will Unlocked TV Set-top Boxes Turn on the Competition?
- Are Antitrust Officials Using a Flawed Framework to Find Cartels?
- ‘Beyond Advertising’: How Companies Can Build Better Customer Relationships
- Philipp Rode speaks at UN panel on urban governance, capacity and institutional development
- Why Harriet Tubman Is a ‘Powerful’ Choice for American Currency
- Can Volkswagen Move Beyond Its Diesel Emissions Scandal?
- Sign O’ the Times: How Prince Pioneered the Modern Music Industry
- UnitedHealth’s Exit from Insurance Exchanges: Will Others Follow?
- Creating Optimal Partnerships to Tackle Socio-economic Problems
- The Tampon Tax and Gender Equality
Images of Globalization
Click on a preview image to see a larger version.