The Center for Globalization Studies in an Urban World supports research and teaching on globalization — at Penn and beyond. It provides an annotated listing of current and accumulated data, projects-in-progress, and commentary, published and unpublished, accompanied by methodological and theoretical discussion.
RSS feeds from globalization research centers
- After a Failed Coup, What’s Next For Turkey?
- Globalization With Asian Characteristics
- Campaign Health Care Proposals: Is the Middle Path Best?
- ‘The Founder’s Mentality’: Leveraging Startup Thinking for Long-term Growth
- A Practical Guide to Impact Investing
- Rebuilding a House, Rebuilding a City: A Writer Reflects on Detroit
- Why the Climate Change Debate Has Cooled Off
- The Presidential Candidates Get Globalization All Wrong
- Say It With a Smile: Is an Emoji Worth a Thousand Words?
- How Companies Can Profit from Carbon Reduction
Images of Globalization
Click on a preview image to see a larger version.