The Center for Globalization Studies in an Urban World supports research and teaching on globalization — at Penn and beyond. It provides an annotated listing of current and accumulated data, projects-in-progress, and commentary, published and unpublished, accompanied by methodological and theoretical discussion.
RSS feeds from globalization research centers
- The Zillow-Trulia Merger: A Sign of Bigger Changes on the Way
- Development blog: My US-Africa Leaders’ Summit Watch List
- Rethinking US Foreign Assistance: What’s Next for AGOA? Ben Leo Testifies before Congress
- Development blog: An AGOA Deliverable for the US-Africa Leaders Summit
- Development blog: MCC Success Story Is a Failure (spoiler alert: n=1)
- CGD Publication: AGOA’s Final Frontier: Removing US Farm Trade Barriers
- Development blog: Better Data in Rwanda
- CGD Event: The Health Consequences of Aerial Spraying of Illicit Crops: The Case of Colombia
- CGD Event: A CGD Europe Research Seminar*: Migrant Networks and Trade
- How Two Court Rulings Will Test Obamacare
Images of Globalization
Click on a preview image to see a larger version.