The Center for Globalization Studies in an Urban World supports research and teaching on globalization — at Penn and beyond. It provides an annotated listing of current and accumulated data, projects-in-progress, and commentary, published and unpublished, accompanied by methodological and theoretical discussion.
RSS feeds from globalization research centers
- Development blog: MCC Success Story Is a Failure (spoiler alert: n=1)
- Development blog: Better Data in Rwanda
- CGD Event: The Health Consequences of Aerial Spraying of Illicit Crops: The Case of Columbia
- CGD Event: A CGD Europe Research Seminar*: Migrant Networks and Trade
- How Two Court Rulings Will Test Obamacare
- Development blog: How Much Are Developing Countries Losing from Commodity Mispricing Really?
- Development blog: Welcoming 3ie’s New Executive Director: Emmanuel Jimenez
- Development blog: Why Isn’t the World Bank Asking What Works Before It Revamps Its Procurement Rules?
- Development blog: Editing ODA: What to Omit and Add in the Definition of Aid
- NIIT Technologies’ Lalit Dhingra on Innovations in Air Travel
Images of Globalization
Click on a preview image to see a larger version.