The Center for Globalization Studies in an Urban World supports research and teaching on globalization — at Penn and beyond. It provides an annotated listing of current and accumulated data, projects-in-progress, and commentary, published and unpublished, accompanied by methodological and theoretical discussion.
RSS feeds from globalization research centers
- LSE Cities is hiring an Outreach Assistant
- The Epic Gold Heists that Financed the War for Hitler
- How Amazon Could Reinvent the Brick-and-mortar Store Experience
- New Theatrum Mundi essay on public space
- The Digital Journey of an Energy Solutions Giant
- Welcome to the Twenty-First Century
- Philipp Rode talks at Design After Planning
- Digital Referee: How the FCC Balances Innovation and Consumer Needs
- Are You Brainstorming the Right Way for Innovation?
- Media feature UK’s most diverse street
Images of Globalization
Click on a preview image to see a larger version.