The Center for Globalization Studies in an Urban World supports research and teaching on globalization — at Penn and beyond. It provides an annotated listing of current and accumulated data, projects-in-progress, and commentary, published and unpublished, accompanied by methodological and theoretical discussion.
RSS feeds from globalization research centers
- CGD Event: Call Me Educated: Mobile Phone Monitoring of Adult Education in West Africa Raises Test Scores
- Will Rousseff’s Reelection Move Brazil Forward?
- Global Problem Solving Without the Globaloney
- Amazon’s Future: Looking Beyond the Balance Sheet
- Development blog: Can Brazil Stay the Course on Reducing Deforestation?
- Development blog: US Trade Policies More Trick than Treat for West Africa
- Global Health blog: Letter from Liberia: Ebola Is Not a Failure of Aid or Governance
- CGD Event: Challenges and Opportunities in the Fight against Drug-Resistant Tuberculosis: Lessons from IOM Workshops
- Development blog: Secretary Lew in Cairo: More Jobs for Egyptians or More of the Same?
- Global Health blog: How Much Is Actually Being Spent on Ebola?
Images of Globalization
Click on a preview image to see a larger version.